Faravahar Hoodie (Dark)
The History of Persia would not be complete without the most iconic symbol of Persian history.
The Faravahar dates back to at least the Achaemenid period, with much older roots, and has meant many things to many people.
Had not the awe-filled Fravashis of the faithful given help unto me, those animals and men of mine, of which there are such excellent kinds, would not subsist. - Ahura Mazda, Yasht 13
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua