Faravahar Short-Sleeve Softstyle T-Shirt (Dark)
The History of Persia would not be complete without the most iconic symbol of Persian history.
The Faravahar dates back to at least the Achaemenid period, with much older roots, and has meant many things to many people.
Had not the awe-filled Fravashis of the faithful given help unto me, those animals and men of mine, of which there are such excellent kinds, would not subsist. - Ahura Mazda, Yasht 13
A staple in any wardrobe, it's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua