Faravahar Tank Top (Dark)
The History of Persia would not be complete without the most iconic symbol of Persian history.
The Faravahar dates back to at least the Achaemenid period, with much older roots, and has meant many things to many people.
Had not the awe-filled Fravashis of the faithful given help unto me, those animals and men of mine, of which there are such excellent kinds, would not subsist. - Ahura Mazda, Yasht 13
This premium tank top is exceptionally soft and smooth and made of durable materials.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Athletic Heather is 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Charcoal Heather is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.48 g/m²)
• Soft-washed and tight-knit mid/heavyweight material
• Relaxed fit
• Extra soft surface
• Sleeveless drop arm
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh