Immortals Hoodie (Dark)
Sometimes its best to go with the Classics.
A simple design featuring the Achaemenid Kings' famed honor guard.
Hydarnes son of Hydarnes was general of these picked ten thousand Persians, who were called Immortals. When any one of them was forced to fall out of the number by death or sickness, another was chosen so that they were never more or fewer than ten thousand. - Herodotus, Histories
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This image is from Illustrerad Verldshistoria by Ernst Wallis et al, published 1875-9. The copyrights have expired and this image is in the public domain.