Immortals Short-Sleeve Softstyle T-Shirt (Light)
Sometimes its best to go with the Classics.
A simple design featuring the Achaemenid Kings' famed honor guard.
Hydarnes son of Hydarnes was general of these picked ten thousand Persians, who were called Immortals. When any one of them was forced to fall out of the number by death or sickness, another was chosen so that they were never more or fewer than ten thousand. - Herodotus, Histories
A staple in any wardrobe, it's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua