Immortals Tank Top (Dark)
Sometimes its best to go with the Classics.
A simple design featuring the Achaemenid Kings' famed honor guard.
Hydarnes son of Hydarnes was general of these picked ten thousand Persians, who were called Immortals. When any one of them was forced to fall out of the number by death or sickness, another was chosen so that they were never more or fewer than ten thousand. - Herodotus, Histories
This premium tank top is exceptionally soft and smooth and made of durable materials.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Athletic Heather is 85% cotton, 15% viscose
• Charcoal Heather is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.48 g/m²)
• Soft-washed and tight-knit mid/heavyweight material
• Relaxed fit
• Extra soft surface
• Sleeveless drop arm
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
This image is from Illustrerad Verldshistoria by Ernst Wallis et al, published 1875-9. The copyrights have expired and this image is in the public domain.